Publicado en 'Inglés / English' por ArequipAQP, 6 Abr 2017.
Jesus H. Christ
nobody wants to talk
This thread is so fuckin' hilarious.
True, so let me share this with you:
What's up ?
Well, they are dancing, acting, but pay attention because they are also talking.
Wait until the last number and you will find out. The old guy is talking about FP.
This is British English, so you are allowed to turn on the captions
You must be drunk.
"Super or otherwise you are merely a man ,and I .I am a god"
I guess there's no more option than just share some stuff...
The grass always looks greener on the other side... till you get to the other side, papu
okay papai haha
So what plans u guys have for tmw?
I don't think so. I can't speak English.
Si tuviera que corregir algo, sería lo mismo, pero sin la cacha.
* You don't see a video you watch a video.
* Maybe another day (sounds better).
* Don't say "Now I leave this thread" (you sound like Tarzan). Instead, just say I'm off this thread or simply I'm out. Leave is for when you leave your house.
* In America, if you say bye with a "until the next time," people might make fun of you. It just sounds incredibly way too formal. Just say Bye or Take care.
If you start speaking "ICPNA English" or way too "grammatically correct" English in the States, some things you say might come across as funny so keep that in mind. They'll immediately tell your not from around.
Other that that, solid English
* ...than to just share some stuff
* I didn't understand at all what this topic was about (I'm pretty sure this is what you were trying to say).
* Although "grammatically correct," I'd kill the to in the "will help you to improve your language" (just my preference) Solid English btw
* an exciting experience.
* Kill the "in" in "Food in here is nice."
* Did you wanna say "I'd be happy to make a trip..." or "It'd be nice..."?
* Kill the am and the the.
* Did you wanna say "Hello I'm speaking English very well"?
Allin tuta allillanchu imaynalla kashanki wayqechay tukuy sonqoywan rimaykuyayki
Damn.. da hell are you doing in Singapore? How's life over there?
Pd: Nice avatar.
* Out of the blue.
* Kill the but. Not really necessary since you're using nevertheless (my preference).
* I ain't giving up on learning.
Pd: Your English ain't rubbish.
* "it is my first look at this topic." You're trying to translate Spanish to English: doesn't work here, so just say "I just took a look at this thread and..."
* Useful, kill the extra L
* ... who needs to improve my English. Also, kill proficiency
* ... therefore it's more difficult to... Sounds weird with further. Use this for distance purposes.
* as fluent as an american one
* both of them are from the same field
* Greetings to all of you.
* Did you mean to say: are any of you guys looking for a job where English is required?
* "spoken English" sounds funky, just say English or pronunciation.
* Kill the "a" in "sorry if i write a bad English." Would sound more "American" if you simply say "sorry if my English is bad, terrible, sucks, etc ...
* ... but I'll try. (I think this is what you were trying to say)
* Kill the to in "I suggest you to consider both of them as friends"
* because your stress would increase a lot. I'd say "because that's gonna cause more stress in you" instead.
* ... probably, you'd end up in a very bad shape.
Pd: what kind of cereal are you?
Ich denke nur Englisch ist erlaubt
No, no, no.
I mean, you're correct... but you're behaving as a grammar whore, my son. Chill out.
Besides, "than just share" sounds cool.
Compañero de armas, un par de correcciónes de buena onda:
1. No se dice "you're correct", no traduzcas pensando en castellano, piensa en inglés. Se dice "You're right"
2. No se dice "behaving as a", se dice "behaving like a"
3. Si quieres sonar más cool no digas "Chill out" a secas, di "Chill out, bitch"
Dude, you think I'm wrong because your repertoire of expressions is still very limited.
Mate, I don't think u're wrong. I know u're
si se puede decir : "you are correct"
i want to practice english so i can talk to tourists at the plaza de armas .no hate
Separa los nombres con una coma.