Why do you think computers are important ? State you position.

Publicado en 'Institutos' por grammarian, 28 May 2010.

Estado del tema:
cerrado.

1. grammarian

grammarian Miembro nuevo

Registro:
    1 May 2010

Answer this question and write the name of the institute where you studied english at the right bottom corner.

----- mensaje añadido, 28-may-2010 a las 19:28 -----

In my opinion, computers have made our lives easier and faster. Yesterday , we would have to send important information by the postal service but now we can just do it on our computers via e-mail and it is faster and cheaper not to mention safer, back in the days letters would get lost in their way but with the internet you get it in less than 5 minutes. In the past , if you wanted to write a document you had to use a typing machine and tire your finges out pushing on that stick keyboard of yours and of course you had to have some typing skills for you don´t misstype , had you found yourself in that situation you would have to do it again, situations of which now we won´t hear no more . If a misstyping occurs , we simply tap on "delete" or "backspace" and done. Nothing to worry about:D . And finally , before , the only way posible to keep sensorial contact with a person was the telephone and it would take too long for a telephone to be installed in your house and very very few people had it , and it was expensive, but now it just takes a " sign in " to access all the posible ways of communication and have a casual talk with a friend or hold a very important business meeting from the safety and comfort of your house , office or wherever you wish. So for those reasons i think that Computers are very beneficial for everybody and used properly a tool without which we couldn´t live.

Última edición: 28 May 2010

2. Mikami

Mikami Miembro de bronce

Registro:
    19 Oct 2007
    Greetings grammarian.

Here's the thing: Although the thread you've made up does not go against any particular Rule by itself, I'm sorry to tell you the single fact of writting in English does it and, according Foros Peru Rules & Regulations, that's the ground I'll have to call it off. Recall on this and keep in mind this advice to make future threads and (above all)deeds, 'cause I'd quite regret being spoiling you again on this matter.

Kind regards.

Mikami
    Foros Peru GM

Estado del tema:
cerrado.