what has been your most embarrassing moment in your life? Post in english

Publicado en 'Institutos' por grammarian, 28 May 2010.

Estado del tema:
cerrado.

1. grammarian

grammarian Miembro nuevo

Registro:
    1 May 2010

Give details and explain how you felt. Right after, write the name of the institute where you did your english studies at the right bottom corner.

----- mensaje añadido, 28-may-2010 a las 18:53 -----

I was a kid at the time, and had a crush on a girl who i had met for many years, I was 12 and she was 13. She got me for 1 year but it didn´t matter. She had a thing with another fellow who was one year older, and i hated him. So one day he was sitting there with his friends chilling and having the ball right next to her door and i was saying goodbye to her,by that time we had set a new way to say goodbye which was giving a kiss on the cheek, and i intended and wanted to do that in front of him and rubbing it on his bare face, that i was kissing her girl and she was gonna dump him and be with me. So everything was ok ...... until i bent forward for the kiss looking at him with a smirk on my face just awaiting that kiss that was coming and him sitting and hating on me , when suddenly I feel the heat of her lips no more and I realize that as i was leaning forward she was backing up, and then she says ; " what ? what do you want? " :S:S:S:S:S my heart sank into my stomach and the douchebags started to laugh at me and my stupidity , I felt just like vanishing from this earth but i just stood there pale and failing to look cool in that situation, but anyway i know she did it because obviously she was in love with this douch and she didn´t want him to think badly of her. And too I know it was my most embarrassing moment ever, what about yours? :D

Última edición: 28 May 2010

2. jose.luis

jose.luis Miembro de bronce

Registro:
    22 Nov 2009
    Lee las reglas del foro, esta prohibido abrir un tema exclusivamente en inglés, o acaso no sabes escribir español....o quieres presumir que sabes inglés (aunque en estos tiempos no es nada fuera de lo común).

PD: Con respecto a tu anécdota, este es un subforo para temas de Institutos, no de cómo te chotearon con tu beso.

Saludos

3. grammarian

grammarian Miembro nuevo

Registro:
    1 May 2010
    ....o quieres presumir que sabes inglés (aunque en estos tiempos no es nada fuera de lo común).

no creo que tu lo hagas, intenta responder esa simple pregunta. Seguro pensaste hacerlo y no pudiste , por eso escribiste esto. Mejor practica un deporte:D

Última edición: 28 May 2010
  4. xX(Wilvan)Xx

xX(Wilvan)Xx Miembro diamante

Registro:
    10 Jun 2007
    bien es hora de usar...:baila:

[​IMG]

5. Marlop

Marlop Suspendido

Registro:
    23 Jul 2007
    asu! y con cacha todavia! esta prohibido en ingles ps hermano! terco eres!

6. knight4000

knight4000 Suspendido

Registro:
    4 Feb 2008
    [​IMG]

7. grammarian

grammarian Miembro nuevo

Registro:
    1 May 2010
    ....o quieres presumir que sabes inglés (aunque en estos tiempos no es nada fuera de lo común).

no creo que tu lo hagas, intenta responder esa simple pregunta. Seguro pensaste hacerlo y no pudiste , por eso escribiste esto. Mejor practica un deporte:D

8. carlosvlad

carlosvlad Miembro de bronce

Registro:
    23 May 2009
    ya pe sabes ingles tiras tu ingles y?? estas en un foro peruano casi todos hablamos español

9. JezhU

JezhU Suspendido

Registro:
    11 Ene 2010
    /fakiu men/

10. MysterioxD

MysterioxD Miembro de bronce

Registro:
    19 Mar 2010
    grammarian are you stupid?

11. Dildo

Dildo Suspendido

Registro:
    1 Jun 2009
    No me acuerdo algún roche que me haya pasado. :plop:

12. JonathanHalo

JonathanHalo Miembro de oro

Registro:
    29 Mar 2009
    Yes, he's xd

13. Mikami

Mikami Miembro de bronce

Registro:
    19 Oct 2007
    Indeed. And as I had pointed out in the next-door thread, writting in English is rather forbbiden throughout all this forum. Sorry lad.

Tema cerrado.

Estado del tema:
cerrado.