24-nov-2012, 12:47. Editado por Julacho 24-nov-2012, 12:49
First free/open source dictionary, includes Aymara, Quechua and Guarani.SimiDic is the first free/open source electronic dictionary for Android mobile devices. This application was created to facilitate communication between people from different cultures and maintain the use of native languages thanks to mobile phones.
It includes several dictionaries of Native American languages, including Aymara, Quechua and Guaraní:
* Felix Layme Pairumani, Bilingual: Aymara - Castellano, Preliminary 5th ed. La Paz, Bolivia, 2011.
* Teofilo Ajacopa Laime, Bilingual, simipi Iskay yuyayk'ancha: Quechua - Castellano, Castellano - Quechua, Preliminary 2nd Ed. La Paz, Bolivia, 2007.
* Comité HABLE Guarani, Rɨru Ñaneñee Diccionario: Guarani - Castellano, 2nd ed. Charagua, Santa Cruz, Bolivia, 1996.
For researchers, travelers, teachers and the general public, SimiDic is the perfect tool that does not require an internet connection to operate. Download it to your mobile device and take it anywhere with you!
SimiDic is released under GPL 3.0 license, so people can improve it or adapt it for their needs. The three dictionaries come with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivative 3.0 Unported License(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/deed.es).
SimiDic is a collaboration of technology and linguistics between KetanoLab (www.ketanolab.com) and the ILLA-A Institute (www.illa-a.org). In the near future, we will make available our tool to import StarDict dictionaries, so that SimiDic can be used with other languages.
* Interactive searches while typing the word
* Store your favorite words for quick reference
* Using regular letters to search for characters with diacritical marks such as ñ and ä
* Fast scrolling of the search results
* Search results include the beginning of the definitions for faster reference
* Download the dictionaries online and then use them offline.